A fun and colourful wooden teaching clock, with chunky shaped magnetic number pieces. Ideal for learning to tell the time! The clock base has a circle in the middle which is divided up into four different coloured sections to mark quarters of an hour. Around this circle are 60 minute markings, and around this are the shaped indents for the hour number pieces. Each hour number piece is a particular shape (either a circle, square, triangle, or pentagon) and a particular colour (either red, yellow, blue, green or orange). Each piece has the numeral clearly displayed on it, as well as the number word (i.e. '12' and 'twelve'). The chunky number pieces are held in place by magnets. This is an ideal toy for teaching telling the time. In addition, the different colours and shaped pieces are also great for developing matching skills, as well as colour, shape and number matching and recognition skills.
- The clock has movable red hour and minutes hands.
- This sorting and teaching clock was awarded a silver award by the 2008 Practical Pre-School Awards.
- Made from replenishable rubberwood.
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and older.
- Dimensions: Diameter of 25cm.