We want you to be happy with the items you purchase from Kids Rooms, so if you have any problems at all please don't hesitate to contact our customer services team on 0117 330 2277 or at email@example.com, and they will do all they can to help.
The following information explains our easy returns policy for you.
If I change my mind, can I return my order?
- We understand that everyone changes their mind from time to time, so once you receive your order you have 7 working days to decide if you would like to return it (with the seven days starting from the day after you receive your order), providing that the item is unused and in its original condition.
- For obvious reasons, we can’t accept returns of personalised or made-to-order items unless they are faulty, so it is important you make sure the item is what you want before you place your order and check your order confirmation carefully (particularly regarding the spelling of any names on a personalised item).
- For hygiene reasons, we can’t accept returns of certain products, such as mattresses, once the packaging has been opened, unless the item is faulty.
- We also can’t accept returns of partly or fully assembled items, so please make sure the item is what you want before you begin assembly.
If I change my mind, how do I go about returning my order?
- If you decide to return your order, simply follow these 3 easy steps:
- Ensure that the item is unused, in perfect condition and with its original, undamaged packaging, and pack the item well to ensure it doesn’t get damaged on its return to us.
- Include the following information, to ensure we are able to process your refund efficiently: your order number, the billing name and address, the item you are returning, and the reason for the return.
- Return the item to us by post or courier. The item needs to be returned to us at your own cost, and it is your responsibility to ensure that any items reach us safely, so we would always advise getting proof of postage. The return address is: Kids’ Rooms, Unit 5A, Babdown Airfield Industrial Estate, Babdown, Gloucestershire, GL8 8YL
- For larger items, we can arrange a collection, but the cost of the collection will be deducted from your refund. The cost of a collection depends on the type and number of items being returned, but you will always be informed of the cost before the collection is arranged. If you need us to arrange a collection, please contact our customer services team on 0117 330 2277 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to arrange a collection on a day that is convenient for you. Please note that if you are not present on the day agreed with us at the address provided for the collection, and our courier company reports to us that they have been unable to collect the item, you will still be charged for the collection. If the collection has to be rearranged, due to a failed attempt to collect the item, you will incur a further collection charge, so please ensure someone is present at the collection address on the day agreed.
When will I get my refund?
- When we receive the item back, it will be checked by our warehouse staff. Providing that it is returned unused, in perfect condition and with its original, undamaged packaging, we will issue you with a full refund minus any direct costs associated with the postage and packaging (such as collection charges, where we have arranged a collection of an item for you).
- We will refund you within 30 days of receiving the item back, although it may take up to 5 additional days for the refunded amount to show up in your account. Please note that any goods returned to us must be in a resalable format and we unconditionally reserve the right not to refund you if any items are not returned in a suitable condition.
What if I would like to return my order and I am outside the 7-working-day period?
- If you change your mind about an item and you are outside the 7-working-day period, you may still be able to return it, but this is at the discretion of our customer services team. If our customer services team agrees to the return, all of the above conditions will still apply, but your original postage and packaging charges will not be refunded and you will still have to pay to return the item to us.
What do I do if my items are faulty or arrive damaged?
- Although we are proud to say that most of our orders are delivered without a problem, we do know that very occasionally an item may arrive damaged or be found to be faulty. If this happens to you, firstly we apologise for the inconvenience, and secondly we can assure you that we will immediately arrange for the item to be repaired, replaced, exchanged or refunded as necessary, at our cost of course. Please see our Damaged/Faulty Items Policyfor more information.