Set little hands to work with the robust My First Hammer Bench from Tidlo. It features six brightly coloured bricks in various shapes, along with six matching holes on the bench. Little ones can select a brick, find its corresponding hole and hammer it into the bench to create a flat workbench. Once all of the shapes have been hammered through, little ones can turn the whole thing over and start again! The mallet and shapes are perfectly sized for little hands, and the bricks fit well so little ones can hammer away without becoming frustrated. Once playtime is over, the mallet stores away into the bench. The shapes include a square, triangle and circle. A great way to encourage shape and colour recognition. Develops hand/eye coordination, fine motor skills and dexterity. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards. Manufactured by Tidlo - strong, safe and sturdy.
- Durable hammer bench with six colourful bricks and a wooden mallet.
- The bricks fit well so little ones can hammer away without becoming frustrated.
- Mallet stores away into the bench.
- Encourages shape & colour recognition.
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials