Children only get one childhood, and at Kids’ Rooms we passionately believe that it should be the very best possible; a childhood that creates memories they can treasure as they grow up and that will give them the very best start in life.
Our aim is to help parents create comfortable, safe and inspirational environments for children to live, eat, sleep, play and learn in. We know that products need to be practical and durable, but we believe that this shouldn’t be at the expense of style or imagination. With this in mind, we have created an extensive range of unique, fun and practical high-quality products that we are sure you and your children will love; products that can be difficult to find on the high street; products that can be treasured and passed on.
As a family-run business, these are the things that are important to us:
- Quality: It is important to us that the products we sell are well-built and finished to a high standard, so that we are proud to sell them, and so you will be proud to have them in your home.
- Choice: We know that all children are different, so it is important to us that we offer a wide range of quality, fun products and that our range caters for children of all ages, from babies to teens.
- Personal Customer Service: We hate being treated like a number, so it is important to us that our customers are treated as individuals with personal, in-house customer service from friendly staff.
- Good Supplier Relationships: We believe it is important to develop positive, long-lasting relationships with our suppliers so that we can work with them to bring our customers the best products possible.
- Hassle-Free Services: We believe that shopping should be fun and hassle-free, so it is important to us that we offer services that make things as easy as possible for our customers, such as convenient deliveries and a friendly-returns policy.
We hope you love our products as much as we do!
The Kids' Rooms team, established 2004.
We think our products are great, but don't just take our word for it; take a peek at some of the others who love what we do!
Real Homes Magazine
Ireland Homes Magazine
Good Homes Magazine
Baby and Me Magazine
Baby London Magazine
Baby Surrey Magazine
Independant I Newspaper