This is where you can find Kids Rooms’ largest range of products. Kids Rooms’ pride ourselves on quality and work closely with the big brands such as Marbel, Breo, Pintoy and many more.
General Terms and Conditions
- We want to make shopping at Kids’ Rooms as easy and enjoyable as possible for you, our customer. The following information explains our terms and conditions of sale and anything else you may need to know when buying from us.
- Please see our Full Delivery Information.
Cancellations & Returns
- We want you to be happy with the items you purchase from Kids’ Rooms, so if you have any problems at all please don’t hesitate to contact our customer services team on 0117 330 2277 or at email@example.com, and they will do all they can to help.
- The following information explains our cancellation policy, returns policy and damaged/faulty items policy for you:
Can I cancel an order I have made?
- You can cancel your order at any time before dispatch, by emailing our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning them on 0117 330 2277. The only exception to this is if your order consists of a personalised or made-to-order item; in this case your order cannot be cancelled once it has been placed, as production of your item may have already begun.
- If you cancel your order before it has been dispatched, we will issue you with a refund for the total value of your order including any postage and packaging charges. We will refund you within 30 days of the cancellation of your order.
- Please see our Easy Returns.
Damaged/Faulty Items Policy
- Although we are proud to say that most of our orders are delivered without a problem, we do know that very occasionally an item may arrive damaged or be found to be faulty. If this happens to you, firstly we apologise for the inconvenience. The information below will explain what to do and how we handle situations like this.
What do I do if my items are faulty or arrive damaged?
- If, when you receive your order, you find that an item is faulty, incorrect, has missing parts, or has been damaged in transit, please notify our customer services team immediately so that they can resolve this quickly for you. You can contact them on 0117 330 2277 or email@example.com. You need to notify them of any issues within 7 working days of receiving your order.
- If you are able to email any photos of the fault/damage to our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org, this will help with the processing of the repair, replacement, exchange or refund needed.
What will you do if an item is faulty or arrives damaged, and I inform you within 7 days?
- If the item is faulty or damaged, our customer services team will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced (or part of the item to be repaired or replaced as necessary), at our own cost. You can also choose for the item to be collected and your order refunded in full if you would prefer. If the item cannot be repaired or replaced, (for example, if the damaged item is part of a discontinued product line), we will offer you an exchange with a similar product or a full refund.
- If the item has missing parts, our customer services team will arrange for replacement parts to be sent to you (or for the whole item to be replaced if necessary), at our own cost. You can also choose for the item to be collected and your order refunded in full if you would prefer. If replacement parts or a replacement item cannot be sent to you, (for example, if the item is part of a discontinued product line), we will offer you an exchange with a similar product or a full refund.
- If the item is incorrect (and it is our fault), our customer services team will arrange for the item to be exchanged, at our own cost. You can also choose for the item to be collected and your order refunded in full if you would prefer. If a replacement item cannot be sent to you, (for example, if the correct item is part of a discontinued product line and no longer available), we will offer you an exchange with a similar product or a full refund.
- In all cases where faulty or damaged products are going to be repaired, replaced, exchanged or refunded, the items need to be returned to us unused. We will arrange a suitable day with you for our delivery company to collect the items, and of course this will be at our own cost.
How long will it take for an item to be repaired, replaced, exchanged or refunded?
- Delivery times for repairs, replacement parts, replacement products and exchanges vary depending on the item, but we always aim to resolve any issues as soon as possible. If the replacement product or replacement parts are held in stock in our warehouse, they will be sent on our next-working-day delivery service, at our own cost.
- If the item is being collected and refunded, we will refund you within 30 days of receiving the item back to us, although it may take up to 5 additional days for the refunded amount to show up in your account.
Are there any exceptions to your policy of dealing with faulty or damaged items?
- Unfortunately, we cannot be held liable to repair, replace, exchange or refund items that have been damaged during the assembly of the products, or that have been altered or repaired in any way. We also cannot be held liable to repair, replace, exchange or refund items that have been the subject of any damage or accident resulting from a negligent, willful or innocent act or omission of the customer, or through use that is not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. For these reasons we strongly recommend against the use of power tools during the assembly process.
What do I do if I find that my item becomes faulty or damaged and it is longer than 7 days since I received my order?
- In the unlikely event that your item becomes faulty or damaged after the first 7 days, you will be reassured to know that the majority of our products come with manufacturer guarantees as standard. Please see our Product Guarantees information for more details and advice on what to do next.
Security and Privacy
- Please see our Security and Privacy Policies.
Use of Imagery
- All images used on the Kids' Rooms domain name, www.kidsrooms.co.uk, hold copyright restrictions for their use. The imagery in use is copyright to DF Sales Ltd, DF Sales Ltd's suppliers and in certain instances to Romsey Fotographix.
- You may not reproduce, copy or alter the images for any use without the sole written consent of DF Sales Ltd. The only exception to this is if you run a website or network of websites and are an affiliate involved with our affiliate programme at Affiliate Future. In this instance, you are granted permission to reproduce the images we have on our website for the sole means of selling our products in an affiliate capacity.
- Please note that certain images used on our website involve child models and we have gained express permission by contract to display photographs including them in imagery on our website and in related marketing material. We, therefore, would pursue any copyright infringements to the full extent of the law.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- When you place an order through our website, by telephone, by post or by fax you will receive an order confirmation email. Our contract of sales with you starts from the date and time you receive this order confirmation.
- Every order automatically carries with it the acceptance, on the part of the customer, of our general terms and conditions, which comply with the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations. These conditions do not affect or jeopardise your statutory rights.
- Whilst every care is taken to make sure that the information displayed on our website, in any of our brochures or printed literature, or given over the phone is accurate, we cannot accept liability for any mistake that may occur. In the event of there being an error with regards to the information given to you about your order, our standard terms and conditions of sale apply to you.
- All our prices detailed by written, verbal or electronic means for quotation purposes are valid for 7 days starting from the date of receipt of the quote. We reserve the right to amend the prices detailed by written, verbal or electronic means in the event of unforeseen economic circumstances.
- Where applicable, "incentive discounts" may not be used against or in conjunction with products that are listed in any of our seasonal sales or marked down from their original listing price. This includes discount offers provided to customers via email, over the phone or through written means.
- Goods are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply the items you order, we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
- If you are paying by card or via PayPal, payment is taken at the time you place your order.
- Please be aware that products sold by Kids' Rooms are suitable for private domestic and consumer use. If the setting they are being bought for (such as a school) requires that the product meets higher safety standards (such as higher fire-retardancy standards), it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the product being bought meets the necessary requirements. Kids’ Rooms accepts no responsibility for ensuring that products are suitable for a setting other than home use. If you have any questions relating to this matter, please contact our customer services team on 0117 330 2277 or at email@example.com.
By purchasing from us, you also agree to be signed up to DFSales Ltd newsletter and agree to receive email from us. The aim of our newsletters is to keep our valued customers up to date with new deals and discounts that we would not want you to miss.
You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link provided at the bottom of every email.
We will not distribute, communicate or publish your address to any Third Party organisations at any time.