This is where you can find Kids Rooms’ largest range of products. Kids Rooms’ pride ourselves on quality and work closely with the big brands such as Marbel, Breo, Pintoy and many more.
Our Security & Privacy Policies
Our Security Policy
- At Kids’ Rooms we take security very seriously, so you can be confident that shopping with us is completely safe.
What security measures do you use?
- All your personal details (including your contact details) are processed through our Comodo secure server certificate, for security.
- All credit/debit card transactions are securely processed through Paypoint, the UK's leading secure payment service provider, and Lloyds TSB. We also offer you the option to pay by PayPal if you would prefer.
- We do not collect, hold or store your credit/debit card details at all.
To further protect your card details, our secure checkout is also enabled with 3D-Secure:
MasterCard SecureCode is a service provided by your card issuer and MasterCard. It gives you further protection when you buy products online. The main aim of MasterCard SecureCode is to protect your MasterCard from unauthorised use.
Verified by Visa works in much the same way as MasterCard SecureCode and protects you from unauthorised use of your Visa card. It is a service provided by your card issuer and Visa.
What information do you collect about me?
- When you shop with Kids’ Rooms we will collect the following personal information from you: your name (and the name of the person receiving the order if this is different), the delivery address, the billing address, email address(es) (for the delivery and billing contacts), telephone number(s) (for the delivery and billing contacts), and how you found our company/website. We do not collect, hold or store your credit/debit card details at all.
- We also collect information about you even if you do not place an order on our website or register for any of our services. This enables us to improve the quality of the services we offer. We collect information such as which search terms you entered while on our website, where you came from on the internet to find our website, your IP address, your browser type and the country your computer is located in.
- On occasion we may record or monitor telephone calls with you, to further improve our customer services or to prevent or detect fraud. In the event of this happening, we will notify you before the telephone conversation starts.
How do you use the information you collect about me?
- We will only use the information we collect about you to process your order, to improve the quality of the services we offer, and to tailor the services we offer to your requirements.
- We promise that we won’t ever share your private details with any other organisations, apart from our delivery companies, our manufacturers/suppliers and banks. We will only share your details with our delivery companies, our manufacturers/suppliers and banks when it is needed to process the payment, fulfillment or delivery of your order.
What are "cookies" and how do you use them?
- When you visit our website we may use a "cookie" to provide you with customised information on our website. A cookie is a small text file which our website can send to your internet browser. This text file will allow us to understand what content on our website you have visited and interacted with. Cookies allow us to make our website a better experience for you.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you don’t have to accept cookies if you don’t want to. If you don’t want to accept cookies, please read up on your browser software for further information.
Can I have access to the personal information you hold about me?
- Yes, you have a legal right to request a copy of any personal information Kids’ Rooms holds about you. You also have a right to request Kids’ Rooms to remove any personal information about yourself from their systems. Please email or write to us with this request at:
Postal Address: Kids’ Rooms, Unit 5A, Babdown Airfield Industrial Estate, Babdown, Gloucestershire, GL8 8YL