This is where you can find Kids Rooms’ largest range of products. Kids Rooms’ pride ourselves on quality and work closely with the big brands such as Marbel, Breo, Pintoy and many more.
Full Delivery Information
How much does delivery cost?
We are unable to deliver items to addresses outside the UK.
The delivery costs to most of Mainland UK are:
Total Order Delivery Cost All Mainland UK Orders FREE
- Additional delivery charges may apply to certain products delivered to the Republic of Ireland, any offshore locations, and to the following postcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, HS, IV, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-80, PH17-50, ZE, BT. You will be warned during the checkout process that there may be additional charges to your delivery address, and if any additional charges apply we will contact you to discuss the cost and your options. Delivery charges to these addresses vary depending on the product(s) ordered. We will always endeavour to keep delivery costs to a minimum for you, by packing items together where possible.
- Large furniture items, such as beds, wardrobes, and chests of drawers are only available for delivery to a Mainland UK address, because they require more specialist delivery and cannot be sent by courier.
When will I get my order?
- We always try to deliver orders as quickly as possible, but the lead-time depends on the sort of products you choose, their availability, and the type of delivery service that applies to them.
- Products are marked as either ‘In Stock’ (i.e. held in our Southampton warehouse or in one of our overflow suppliers' warehouses), ‘Awaiting Stock’ (i.e. stock is on order and we are awaiting delivery into our warehouse), or ‘Out of Stock’ (where we don’t yet have an accurate arrival date for new stock arriving into our warehouse).
- We have three main types of delivery service, and these are indicated on the product-detail pages and during the checkout process. They are:
- Standard Next Working Day Delivery
- Products marked with this icon will be delivered on our next-working-day delivery service, if you place your order by 3pm. Deliveries will take place Monday to Friday, and you will get an email and text message on the morning of the delivery day to inform you of your 1-hour timeslot (so no waiting in!). Delivery to some Scottish Highland postcodes and to any non-Mainland UK locations may take an additional 1-2 days.
- Standard Delivery
- Products marked with this icon will be delivered according to the lead-times shown next to them.
- Delivery and Assembly
- Products marked with this icon will be delivered according to the lead-times shown next to them. The items will be delivered into the room of your choice, full assembly completed and all packaging removed.
Saturday deliveries are available for certain products at an additional charge. If you require a Saturday delivery, please contact us to find out if this service is available for your order and the costs involved.
Can I track my order?
- Because we offer such a wide variety of products, some of which are made to order, we work with a range of delivery companies. As a result, we don’t have an online delivery tracking system that you can use. However, if you contact our friendly customer services team they will be able to update you on the status of your order.
Do I have to be present to sign for my delivery?
- Delivery of large furniture items, such as bedroom furniture, will require an adult's signature at the point of delivery. Delivery of other items also requires a signature at the point of delivery, unless you have added instructions during the checkout process to request that your order is left with a neighbour or in a safe place on your property if you are out. Please note that if you are not present to sign for your order and it is left with a neighbour or in a safe place on your property as you have instructed, that this is done at your own risk.
- Products with a type A or B delivery will be delivered to your door only, and not into your room of choice. Products with a type C delivery will be delivered into the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging removed.
Is there anything else I need to consider?
- You need to notify us of any access constraints to your property, such as a narrow road that a lorry could not fit down, or lack of free, legal parking for delivery vehicles. This is so that we can plan your delivery and ensure that it is successful.
- If you live in a flat, you need to let us know which floor you live on and whether there are usable lift facilities in your building. This is so that we can ensure we are able to deliver your order successfully to your door for you.
- For all large furniture deliveries over the value of £250 you need to notify us of any access constraints that may affect delivery, bearing in mind that some furniture items are delivered fully assembled. Typical constraints include narrow passageways, stairways, low ceilings and unusual doorways. It is the customer’s responsibility to check that the furniture can pass through doorways, stairways, etc. If you are at all unsure, please contact us for advice; in many cases assembled furniture can be delivered unassembled and then assembled in your room of choice for you.
- For all large furniture deliveries, you need to notify us of any of these constraints as soon as possible, and at the latest within 7 days of receipt of your order confirmation. If your delivery is refused by our home delivery company or any 3rd party delivery company acting on our behalf because of access constraints that we have not been informed of, we reserve the right to charge you a redelivery fee of £100.