Our Affiliate Programme
If you like our product range and wish to sell some of our products, you could earn yourself some extra income!
We have run a successful affiliate programme, in partnership with Affiliate Future, for many years now. Some of our affiliates earn hundreds of pounds every month from commission on the sale of our products. We have good working relationships with all of our affiliates and are here to help them if they need it. If you have any questions regarding our affiliate programme, please email email@example.com.
How does our affiliate programme work?
As a member of our affiliate programme, we would offer you a base rate of 5% commission on sales of any of our wide range of children's products with a 30 day cookie. When we say "with a 30 day cookie" this means if someone visits our website after clicking on a link on your own website, within that 30 day window of time, and places an order, you would be accredited with the commission for the sale. We also offer a tiered commission structure for better performing affiliates as follows:
|Tier 1||6% (15+ orders per month)
|Tier 2||7% (25+ orders per month)
|Tier 3||8% (35+ orders per month)
Who is eligible to become an affiliate?
Please note that we do screen the affiliates we work with to make sure their website is suitable and has the appropriate content on it. If your website does not comply with any of the following guidelines we reserve the right to reject your application and account:
- UK based URL
- Fully functional website with content
- User-friendly website
- Free from offensive and inappropriate content
- Spam-free style website (i.e. not consisting of mostly/entirely adverts with little/no content)
What other guidelines must I comply with?
Please note that Kids’ Rooms runs an extensive marketing campaign using tools such as Google Adwords, Yahoo SEM and MSN Adcentre. As a result, all affiliates must comply with the following guidelines otherwise we reserve the right to reject their application and account:
- Please do not bid on the Kids’ Rooms brand name, or any misspellings or variations of our brand name, on any PPC search engine. This particularly applies to (but is not limited to) Google Adwords & Yahoo Search Marketing.
- Please do not use the Kids’ Rooms brand name, or any misspellings or variations of our brand name, in the written copy of adverts on PPC search engines.
- Please do not use the Kids’ Rooms brand name, or any misspellings or variations of our brand name, as the display or destination URL for the purposes of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Please do not use the Kids’ Rooms brand name, or any misspellings or variations of our brand name, in any domain names or sub domain names.
How do I sign up to become an affiliate?
Signing up to our affiliate programme is easy and free; all you need to do is sign up at Affiliate Future.co.uk and register. You will have access to a selection of banner adverts and express permission to use the imagery found on our website.
Sign up for our Affiliate Programme